Your Balloonary objective is to add the Pricing Section to your Landing Page.
The aim of the Pricing section is twofold:
- It tells your visitor how much they can expect to pay for your solution/product/service.
- It forces you to think hard about how you are going to make money with your business at a price point that is financially sustainable for the growth of your business.
Various business models that you can consider depending on your solution/product/service and your customer segment (B2B, B2C, C2B or C2C) are:
- Direct Sales (at fixed or variable price)
- Subscriptions (monthly or yearly)
- Freemium (usage/content/feature…based pricing)
ADDING THE PRICING SECTION
- To add the Pricing section to your Landing Page, select the Landing Page tab in the Page Builder, then click on the Page Settings icon in the left menu bar:
- Select ADD SECTION, and choose Pricing from the pop-up window
- To reorder or delete the Pricing section, just hover over the section that you want to reorder (left button) or delete (right button) in the Page Settings menu.
- You can add or edit more elements to the Pricing section e.g. add or delete elements using the context menu that appears next to the section and of course add a picture or company logo and adjust the star rating according to your findings.
/// DONT FORGET TO PUBLISH YOUR UPDATES ! ! ! ///